SECTION A MINI-LECTURE
4. different but complementary
6. many social contexts
12. intimacy and immediacy
14. degrees of interactivity
15. the usage
SECTION B INTERVIEW
1. What is international leaders' assessment of the current battle against Ebola?
2. How many people are now working in the treatment unit in Liberia?
3. According to Mary, what is the challenge in the battle against Ebola?
答案：D. Insufficient operational efforts on the ground.
4. Why do health workers need case management protocol training?
答案：B. They can open up more treatment units.
5. What does this interview mainly talk about?
答案：C. Ebola outpacing operational efforts.
6. What is Tom's main role in his new position?
答案：D. Creating things from changes in behavior, media, etc.
7. According to Tom, what does innovation require of people?
答案：B. Being brave and willing to take a risk
8. What does Tom see as game-changing chances in the future?
答案：B. Aiming at a consumer level.
9. What does Tom do first to deal with the toughest part of his work?
答案：D. Examining the future carefully.
10. Which of the following might Tom work for?
答案：A. A media agency.
您现在的位置： 亚虎娱乐 > 专业八级 > 专八题库 > 专八真题 > 正文